Saturday 12 November 2011

It's November and therefore I must be in Uganda

If you want to pick up a very brief 'blogg' then check out my face book Bryan Pill. Otherwise occasional longer Bloggs are on Biggles Abroad and flying film clips on youtube bigglesgsy.

My team of MAf Volunteers has left to go back to UK, so next week need to put on my white scarf and dig out my flying goggles as it is time to do a spot of aviating. Till then half way through a great movie 'The Fastest Indian', watching it under the safety of my mossy net, thought I'd take a short break, so am watching an insect crawl up the net in the glow of my laptop screen, suspect if I go out side to face it - I might loose as it is huge, best stay here, good job lights are out ... as what you can't see can't hurt you!

No comments:

Post a Comment